Before you continue, I must confess that I have thrown several days doing what I think is the best guide on robot vacuum cleaners of today. I have reviewed many models, I have made many comparisons and I have read almost all the opinions of the products before writing and as a result, I have made a list of the best robot vacuum cleaner today.
Who does not like things to be done automatically? imagine for a moment going to work, return after a long day and find your house completely clean, without moving a finger.
All people dream of that. Fortunately, the largest companies dedicated to cleaning the home have realized this and have developed equipment called vacuum cleaner robots.
There are different prices, forms, and functionalities. As if that were not enough there are varied ranges of prices so the decision really is not easy at all.
If you want to know my humble opinion keep reading this guide and I assure you that you will answer each and every one of your doubts.
Top 10 Robot Vacuum
- Forget about vacuuming for up to a month with washable, bagless self empty base. Holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris
- Unbeatable suction vs any Shark(R) robot vacuum for pick up for large and small debris, as well as pet hair on carpets and hard floors
- Self cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair from the brushroll as it cleans-no more hair wrap
- 【HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY & AUTO CHARGING】- The Pureatic V2 robotic cleaner seeks the charging dock automatically after it is finishes or on low...
- 【TOP NOTCH PERFORMANCE】- The Pureactic V2 robot vaccum cleaner adopts 360°anti-collision and comprehensive, intelligent drop sensor safety...
- 【ALL UNDER ULTRA THIN DESIGN】- The ultra-thin robotic vacuum cleaner is unique from other traditional robot vacuum. After optimizing the height...
- CONVERTIBLE VACUUMING & MOPPING: DEEBOT 661 has an interchangeable dustbin for vacuuming and water tank for mopping; Swap between the two to tackle...
- OPTIMIZED NAVIGATION: DEEBOT 661 systematically navigates on hard floors for the perfect mopping
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning Auto return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small...
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling,...
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- ❤ STRONG SUCTION FOR HAIR- With 1400PA powerful suction, Amarey A800 robot vacuum is perfect to clean annoying human or pet hair, dust, debris on...
- ❤ LONG WORKING TIME & SELF-CHARGING - Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery, Amarey robot vacuum can work up to runtime 100 minutes when...
- ❤ 4 MODES & CLEANING SCHEDULE - Adopting 4 cleaning modes which are automatic, spot, max vacuuming and edge cleaning, this smart robotic vacuum...
- Capacity volume 0.6 liter 0.3 Stage Cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris; The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to...
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- POWERFUL SUCTION: 1600Pa of intense suction picks up dust, crumbs, and dirts. Ideal for hard wood floor carpet. Easy operation with remote control, or...
- EFFICIENT AND INTELLIGENT: GOOVI slim robot vacuum automatically returns to charging base to recharge when in low power, ensuring it's always charged...
- THOROUGH CLEANING: 2.83" low profile design enables vacuum cleaner glide underneath beds and sofa with ease, cleaning under beds, sofa where dirt...
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with...
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robotic vacuum cleaner's slim 2.85" body with-upgraded to 1500Pa* suction-only cleans the areas you...
- BoostIQ Technology: The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically increase suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is...
- 3-in-1 Sweep Vacuum Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: R500+ is a 7.2cm super thin robot vacuum cleaner, eliminate dirt from under beds, sofa and hard to...
- Wet-Dry Mopping Function: R500+ floor cleaner robot supports wet-dry mopping function, vacuum multi-surfaces, dry sweep hardwood floors or wet-dry mop...
- 5 Efficient Cleaning Modes: R500+ smart vacuum cleaner adopts 5 selective cleaning modes which includes Spot Cleaning, Edge Cleaning, Max Vacuuming...
- "Best robot vacuums of 2019" by tom's guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2. 85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1. 5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
What is the Best Vacuum Robot?
As I said before, I set myself the task of searching among hundreds of vacuum cleaner robots to make this comparison. The truth is that I am quite happy with the result of the list, it contains a wide variety of vacuum cleaner robots ideal for anyone.
I have also tried to select equipment that is in an ideal price range for everyone’s pocket.
Without more to say, I leave you with the individual reviews of the best robot vacuum cleaners of 2019.
What Aspects to Consider Before Buying a Vacuum Robot?
If in your planning you plan to buy a robot vacuum cleaner then there are a number of features that you must take into account before making your choice, then I show you those that from my point of view are the most important to consider:
Up my valuation, you probably noticed that some robots analyzed have a navigation system. Surely you have asked yourself what this is about, I inform you below:
- WITHOUT NAVIGATION SYSTEM: The low range vacuum robots like the Taurus mini striker that I evaluated above lack a navigation system, this means that your robot vacuum cleaner will pass through your house randomly hitting anywhere and bouncing to continue its way, in this case, you can not define where your robot will do the work since as I mentioned earlier the places where it will happen are totally random.
- INTELLIGENT NAVIGATION SYSTEM: Some of the best vacuum robots, such as Roomba’s 600 and 700 series, have an intelligent navigation system. In this case, the robots have both acoustic, mechanical and optical sensors that analyze their environment. the way they generate a map of your home, thanks to it they can remember important aspects like stairs obstacles and any other that gets in their way.
- INTELLIGENT NAVIGATION SYSTEM +: The best robot vacuum cleaners also have an intelligent navigation system, however this time it goes a little further because by using cameras and sensors map the spaces of your home and are also able to identify the dirtiest areas of your house, this way you can do a deeper cleaning in those areas.
The Cleaning System of the Vacuum Robot
The cleaning system in a robot vacuum cleaner is essential to make a decision, in some reviews you will find that your robot vacuum cleaner has a three-step cleaning system, this system consists of the robot detaching the dirt as step 1, sweeps it as the second step and in the third place, he performs the aspiration.
This system is available only in the best models, some models have only side brushes whose function is to sweep and aspire society. From my point of view, you must take into account what is the cleaning system that should your robot (taking into account whether or not to remove dirt) and from that to make a decision about it.
The Power and Aspiration Capacity of the Vacuum Robot
The power of the robot vacuum cleaner is an aspect that you must take into account before making your decision. In this sense, it is important to be careful before defining the model you are going to choose, keep in mind that a higher power does not mean that your aspiration capacity is greater.
This capacity has to do with different factors, among them the power, the cleaning system, the layout and shape of the brushes, the number of brushes, the navigation system and, in general, the design of your robot. Take into account all these factors before defining if your robot will be able to do the work for which you want in your home.
Programmable Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
You probably do not know much about what this topic is about, I inform you that the best models of robot vacuum cleaners have programmable systems, this will allow you to tell the robot what days and at what time to do the cleaning work.
The low-end vacuum cleaner robots lack a programmable system, while the higher-end ones have systems that are so advanced that they allow you, by means of a command, to tell your robot that it is time to vacuum a defined place in your home at the moment you decide it.
The bigger your home is, the more you have to take into account this point, the majority of the robot vacuum cleaners have a capacity in the tank of 0.5 liters. Obviously, the bigger your house is, the more you have to take into account this aspect, sometimes it is also important to choose a vacuum cleaner robot that has a warning system when the vacuum cleaner is full, so you can empty your filter on time.
The autonomy of your Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The autonomy of a robot vacuum cleaner is seen in minutes and basically consists of the time in which your robot vacuum cleaner can work continuously before exhausting its battery. In this sense, it is important to note that most vacuum cleaners are currently programmed in such a way that once they detect that they have a low battery they return alone to their charging base. This point is also important to consider if your home is large so that your robot vacuum cleaner can do all the work for which you want it.
How much noise does a robot vacuum cleaner produce?
One of the great problems of vacuum cleaners is that they produce a significant amount of noise, in the case of vacuum cleaner robots, even when that noise is much smaller, it is important to take it into account before making a choice.
The noise in this sense is measured in decibels, in the case of vacuum robots, this value is between 50 and 80. For some people this point may not be important because it is possible to program the vacuum cleaner when you are not at home, however if noise is an important aspect for you, keep in mind that a normal vacuum cleaner produces approximately 90 decibels, a From there, make the comparison that you think is necessary to choose the robot vacuum cleaner that best suits your conditions.
For some people, for example, those of advanced age, it is necessary that your robot vacuum cleaner has a remote control, in this way you will avoid having to bend down to program the basic functions of the robot. If this is an important aspect for you, keep in mind that most vacuum cleaners do not have a remote control system.
Where to buy a Vacuum Robot
Robots vacuum cleaners are becoming more common in Spanish homes, today you can get these devices in most stores dedicated to cleaning the home, however, my suggestion is to buy your robot vacuum cleaner online, specifically, my recommendation is Use Amazon Spain.
Amazon is the place par excellence for shopping on the internet, its quality and reputation has crossed borders and I have no doubt that currently is the best place to buy a vacuum cleaner robot, among its advantages are:
- They have the best customer service, you will not have problems with your claims with your questions or with your suggestions.
- The immediate shipment of Amazon Spain allows you to have the product on your doorstep in really short times of up to 3 business days.
- Every day Amazon tries to offer the best deals on practically all its products, in this sense you will probably never find a robot vacuum cleaner at a better price on the street compared to the price of a robot vacuum cleaner on Amazon.
- The experience of previous buyers can be very helpful to buy your robot vacuum cleaner, most of the best teams have more than 100 evaluations of buyers, this will allow you to have the opinion of hundreds of people with the same needs and concerns as you.