In much of the world experiencing the beginning of spring, many people find themselves in the midst of a great struggle. On the one hand, the warm weather and the visions of outdoor fun, family reunions and the simple joys of the long and languid season, and on the other, a series of allergies and other unpleasant surprises crouching, always ready to ruin what should be a happy time.
Luckily, the advent of air purification systems at affordable prices has made it possible for the average individual or family to have healthy and comfortable fun throughout the year. Of course, finding the best air purifier for your own situation and circumstances is not always simple. We have created this practical guide to collect your own optimal air purification solution and we hope to get a “breath of fresh air”. To start, just keep reading.
Top 10 Air Purifier
- Designed in California. 100% ozone free, does not use UV or ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant and lung...
- Save on Energy Costs: Thanks to the advanced brushless motor, the air purifier consumes as little as 0. 9W of electricity. Running this air purifier...
- 3-Stage Filtration: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter work seamlessly together to eliminate airborne bacteria,...
- 3 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97percentage of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other...
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic...
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- Higher Purify Performance: Use the Core 300 to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. Its Vortexair Technology creates a stronger air flow, AHAM...
- Improved Filtration: With larger expansion area and longer length than others, the HEPA filter works with ultra-fine Pre-filter and activated carbon...
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 24db, its QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise so you can sleep in...
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- REMOVES 99.97% OF MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES- Our air purifier utilizes a True HEPA H13 filter guaranteed to capture particles as small as 0.1 microns in...
- 3-STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM - One-stage filters just don't cut it. Our filter includes a pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filter to effectively...
- COMPACTLY ENGINEERED - Taking things out of the air shouldn't mean taking up space. While only 12.8 inches in height and 7.87 inches in diameter this...
- ★EFFICIENT THREE-STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM: PARTU HEPA Air Purifier features a three-stage filtration system. This comprises a pre-filter, a HEPA...
- ★AIR PURIFIER WITH FRAGRANCE SPONGE: Add a drop of essential oil (Not Included) and some water into sponge below the purifier air outlet, then...
- ★LOCK SET: It's efficient to avoid error operation caused by pet or child's during their curiosity. (Keep pressing the Lock button for 3 seconds to...
For the budget conscious buyer looking for an air purifier of their own, a RIGOROUS air purifier is a great option. Equipped with all the amenities one should expect from a branded provider (HEPA filtration, an Energy Star rating, etc.), as well as some surprises such as its patented PlasmaWave technology, this machine will serve quite well as a bedroom purification system , the family area, the living room or even a smaller studio and will do it without breaking the bank.
It works very well. It is the perfect compact size for smaller spaces. It is very accessible. It is capable of filtering 99.97% of dust, pollen, cigarette smoke, odors, mold spores, and even pets. It has the capacity to filter particles from 0.3 microns, filtering the air containing PM2.5 (pollution rate) in order to improve their health. A HEPA filter is included.
It does not work in very large spaces. It is not built to last longer like certain high-end units.
Purchase guide: What should I know before buying an air purifier?
What is an air purifier?
An air purifier is an apparatus designed to treat environmental contaminants (toxic, smoke or suspended particles) and allergic particles. All this manages to create much healthier conditions, preventing us from developing health problems, or aggravating illnesses that we may have.
Types of air purifiers
· HEPA air particle filtration: HEPA filters (an acronym for “High-Efficiency Particulate Air”) is a type of filter that has the capacity to kill all particles up to 0.3 microns. It is a type of air purifier without ozone (does not generate this element), or other harmful to health.
- Ionic filtration: These purifiers do not require changing the filter and have the capacity to attract very fine particles. They do not need as much power as the other purifiers, although they are not designed to cover very large areas.
- Carbon filtration: They are very efficient to combat environmental pollutants. They eliminate odors and other strange elements. However, it is not the best option to purify the environment of varied microorganisms and allergens.
- Ultraviolet UV light: These purifiers finish with mold by means of a UV system. This eliminates the health problems arising from the proliferation of mold. The problem they have is that this type of light does not easily reach all corners of the house.
Reasons why you buy a purifier
- To help with allergies: Many models are quite effective at finishing almost 100% of allergens in the environment, which will improve the quality of life of allergic people.
- To reduce the triggers of asthma: It is related to the above. If you end up with asthma allergens, the person suffering from this disorder will not aggravate their symptoms.
- To prevent dust: Depending on the type of filter / s the appliance has, it is also able to filter the dust.
- To eliminate mold: Mold causes many important health problems. Purifiers such as ultraviolet light emission are the most suitable to eliminate this problem.
- To reduce dandruff and hair of pets: At this point, you have to be careful, since not all purifiers can eliminate these components. In general, it is the largest and most capable of those who dare to do so.
- To eliminate smoke and its smell: If there are smokers at home, a purifier is also a good resource that will help eliminate odors.
If you still do not know if you are looking for an air purifier with water, compact, UV light, with HEPA filter, etc., this guide you buy will help you to dispel your doubts:
The zone of action refers to the area comprising the apparatus. There are large models that can reach 90-100m ^ 2, even more, and there are small models that hardly exceed 15m ^ 2.
Depending on the place where it will be placed, we will choose the most suitable purifier.
A purifier can be composed of different types of filters, but it is more than advisable that one of them be HEPA.
The reason for this is that HEPA filters are able to eliminate up to 100% of harmful substances from the environment, allergens, dust, dirt, etc.
If you choose a model that has a timer, you can program the device to turn off without having to control it at all times. At first, it may seem an impractical function, but sooner or later you will realize that it is very interesting.
Number of Speeds
To buy a good air purifier we should also take a look at the number of speeds offered. Some models allow regulating the speed in 2 or 3 intervals, while others can also have an automatic mode (able to regulate the speed based on the needs of the environment).
The more speeds, the better it will adapt.
Buying an air purifier Ionizer is also very interesting: ions are negative particles that stick to smaller particles increasing their size. In this way they are more easily caught by the device, purifying the environment.
However, this function is not very practical in certain models, so you should review the opinions beforehand, just in case.
It is rare to find a purifier that has a remote control, but if you find a better one than better. The idea of this function is to be able to control all the functions without having to be manipulating the device; we can do it comfortably from the sofa.