The bathroom is one of the parts of our home that should always be shiny since there is no worse image than that of a dirty toilet, a bathtub with traces of soap or stained tile. Cleaning of this area requires complete attention; However, it should not be a cumbersome task if we have the right products for it.
The bathroom is one of the rooms of the house that needs to be cleaned more frequently. It is usually one of the least pleasant tasks, but it is also indispensable because of the number of bacteria and germs that coexist there and are usually harmful to the whole family, especially for children.
It is important to consider that applying preventive cleaning in the bathroom, helps you avoid long cleaning sessions, in addition, you have the peace of mind that is always presentable. In this sense, it is recommended that every day you should give a small cleaning review to your bathroom and once a week a thorough cleaning, thus ensuring that it is always impeccable.
Top 10 Bathroom Cleaner
- BATHROOM CLEANER: Make your bathroom sparkle with Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner in a spray bottle that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9...
- MULTI SURFACE CLEANER: Quickly wipe away stains on most bathroom surfaces with a sponge or cloth as the spray penetrates and removes soap scum, dirt...
- BLEACH FREE CLEANING SPRAY: Powerful spray in a bleach-free formula requires zero scrubbing to remove mold and mildew stains
- This powerful scrubber erases 3X more Grime per swipe* *vs. the Leading All Purpose Bleach Spray
- The most durable Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge cleaner. 50% Stronger to Last Longer* *vs. Original
- Textured melamine sponge for tough cleaning tasks.
- Powerful formula goes to work on contact
- A terrific soap scum remover - penetrates and dissolves messes
- Makes scrubbing virtually obsolete
- Combines the power of two natural ingredients - baking soda and calcium Chloride crystals - crystals absorbs excess moisture to eliminate musty odors
- Baking soda neutralizes tough odors and freshens the air also prevents unpleasant smells on fabrics and stored possessions
- Keeps small rooms and areas smelling fresh all year and is septic-safe
- Clean, disinfect, and deodorize with the power of Clorox Bleach concentrated formula
- For use in HE and standard washing machines
- A registered disinfectant that kills up to 99.9 percent of household germs and bacteria
- ⚡【Super Power】-YOUKADA's 7.4V & 2000mAh super-powered spin scrubber, can be used to clean up various scenes using electric spin scrubber;...
- 💡【Quality Life】-YOUKADA Electric Spin Scrubber advocates creating new ways to improve the quality of life and work, and to provide you...
- 🔮【Various Combinations】-YOUKADA cleaning brush is equipped with an extension arm and 3 different types of brush heads. In the face of...
- Contains (8) 28 ounce bottles of shower cleaning spray
- Naturally derived daily shower cleaner
- Use daily. No scrubbing required. Suitable for most non porous surfaces
- Scrubbing bubbles lemon foaming bathroom cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Hard water stains and dirt
- S C Johnson wax
- Bundles Includes 1 22 ounce Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner Trigger, 1 24 ounce bottle of Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 1 cannister of 80 Wipes...
- Cuts through tough soap scum and lime scale.
- Helps to keep toilets clean & fresh with every flush.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Wipes away stains on most bathroom surfaces
Where to start disinfecting the bathroom
To start disinfecting the bathroom, the first thing is the use of gloves. This prevents direct contact with bacteria. It also protects hands from cleaning products that can be abrasive. Another aspect to consider is important to use specific products for each area or objective. Stain removers, disinfectants, and bleach are the most basic for cleaning. It is necessary to sweep the entire area as this will help the dust not get wet. This way it will not accumulate on the ground or make it even dirtier.
Care must be taken not to use the same instruments for all parts. It is preferable to have a brush or cloth for each bath. The toilet and the bath or shower are the pieces that most accumulate germs. Care must be taken on the floor and walls. Remember that the drain accumulates soap, shampoo and hair residues. Before starting to clean the shower or bathtub, all types of waste must be removed. A damp sponge with bleach or stain remover will help remove mold from the walls.
The toilet should be cleaned with bleach for best results. It is important to put a lot of detail on the edge where dirt accumulates. The seat can be cleaned with a cloth with disinfectant or bleach. In the case of the sink, the first thing is to remove toothpaste or hair residues. The entire piece is disinfected with a sponge impregnated with bleach. Then it is cleaned with plenty of water.
Errors when cleaning the bathroom
- Little or no ventilation. Some people tend to disinfect the bathroom with windows and doors closed. The windows open or the extractor to preventing the formation of mold by moisture.
- Forget the curtains. Due to its contact with water, the curtains or screen accumulate mold. You have to clean them with a cloth soaked with some fungicidal product. Lye diluted in water is also effective.
- Do not replace towels. Due to the humidity, the towels accumulate bacteria. We must change them once a week minimally. The same should apply for the shower mat and sink.
- Do not clean the accessories. The glass where the toothbrushes are placed accumulates a large amount of mold. This fungus can adhere to the handle of the brushes. It is advisable to clean all the bathroom accessories with soap and water.
- Forget the mirror. Water vinegar is effective for cleaning the mirror. You can also apply a common mirror cleaner.
- Mixing vinegar with water is effective in removing the lime accumulated in the shower. In case there is rust, a solution of hot water with lemon and salt can be prepared.
- To remove stains in the drain, you can apply baking soda with water. It is important to use hot water for best results, but only for this product.
- In the case of stubborn stains, alcohol is very effective. One measure of alcohol should be mixed for every 6 hot water. It is applied to the stained area and allowed to act for a few minutes. Then it is cleaned with water.