Top 10 Cat Food
- Contains 1 - 22 Pound Bag of Dry Cat Food
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats
- Provides all essential vitamins and minerals for adult cats
- Forty (40) 5.5 ounce can Purina Friskies shreds in Gravy Adult wet cat Food variety pack
- Made with real meat, poultry or Fish
- Thin, tender shreds offer a tempting texture
- Contains 1 - 20 lb bag
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult maintenance
- Lean protein and B vitamins help maintain healthy weight and metabolism
- Twenty 4 (24) 3 Ounce Can Purina Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Collection Wet Cat Food Variety Pack
- Chicken, Turkey And Beef Flavors Cats Love
- 100 percent Complete And Balanced Nutrition
- 7 pounds Bag Purina One Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food
- Real Chicken Is The #1 Ingredient, Providing Protein To Help Support Strong Muscles
- No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives
- 16 pounds Bag Purina 1 Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food
- Made With Real Turkey As The Number 1 Ingredient
- Natural With Added Vitamins, Minerals And Essential Nutrients
- Contains twenty-four (24) 2.6 oz. twin pack trays (48 servings total) of SHEBA PERFECT PORTIONS Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy Variety Pack: (12) Roasted...
- Made with real protein, plus essential vitamins and minerals for cat maintenance and kitten growth
- Delectable soft cat food made without grain - no corn, soy, or wheat
- Contains 1 - 13.5 Pound Bag of Dry Cat Food
- Dual-textured kibble combines a tender center with a crunchy outer layer
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
- 22 Pounds Bag Purina Friskies Gravy Swirlers Adult Dry Cat Food
- Chicken And Salmon Flavors Cats Love
- Savory Gravy Baked In For Added Flavor
- One (1) 13 lb. Bag - Purina Cat Chow Grain Free, Natural Dry Cat Food; Naturals With Real Chicken
- Made with real chicken
- Grain-free dry cat food
What is the best cat food?
This answer cannot be answered simply as “This is the best cat food + Image” You have probably seen many articles on the Internet where they present it to you that way, but the perfect food depends on the age and needs of your cat.
However, there are certain ingredients that can not be missing in your cat’s food and are:
- Vitamins A, D, E and K: This will benefit your cat’s eyes and muscles, it is especially vital for baby and elderly cats.
- Minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, iron: This will ensure that your cat’s teeth and bones are strong.
- Omega 3 and 6: These fatty acids will help your cat’s skin to be healthy and its fur soft and shiny.
- Cereals such as rice, corn, and wheat: Although many opt for a feed for cats without cereals, we recommend it because it provides energy and vitality.
- Proteins such as meat or fish: This will strengthen your feline’s muscle mass without causing overweight.
What are the prohibited foods for cats?
There are certain dangerous foods for cats as they can seriously affect their health.
The foods you should keep out of your cat’s diet are:
- Dairy: Cats tend to be lactose intolerant, which causes digestive disorders (vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, etc …)
- Sweets: Excess candy in homemade cat foods can cause liver failure.
- Avocado: Due to its high-fat content it could cause pancreatic problems in cats.
- Lemon and vinegar: Acid can cause cats stomach aches, vomiting, and gastritis.
- Grapes: Even small doses of this fruit can cause kidney failure in felines.
- Chocolate: This candy contains a toxic substance for cats, called theobromine that causes vomiting, diarrhea, accelerated heart rate and even the death of the pussycat.
- Salt: This can cause kidney stones and hypertension in felines.
- Nuts: These foods can result in kidney failure and serious digestive problems.
- Raw fish: For example, Sushi that contains an enzyme that causes vitamin B deficiency in felines, can cause food poisoning, seizures, and deep coma.
- Onion and garlic: These have properties that destroy the red blood cells of cats, causing feline anemia, considered very deadly.
What you should keep in mind before buying cat feed
The quality of the feed directly affects the health of your cat. If your cat feeds on a low-quality feed, in the long run, you may have health problems such as dermatitis, dry hair, allergies, low vital energy, etc.
It is important to know that there are three categories of feed in the market :
- Low range: poor quality feed. They are the ones you find in the supermarket, manufactured with by-products (animal remains), with a small amount of protein, chemical additives and high concentrations of cereals that can cause intolerances and allergies.
- Mid-range: they do not contain animal by-products but they can contain a large number of cereals and some chemical additives.
- High or Premium range: they are the most natural and most recommended feeds for your cat since you make sure that their diet is nutritious and healthy. The high range in cat food is achieved in veterinarians and especially in online stores. They are made with real and fresh ingredients, free of cereals (or in smaller quantities) so that your cat’s digestibility is better. In addition, they are free of additives and contain a high percentage of animal protein. These feeds are also the best food for sterilized cats.