In this article, we are going to show you a list of the best cheap chainsaws in the market, with the aim that you can have knowledge of them and therefore it is easier for you to acquire the model that interests you most. For this reason, we are sure that you can easily find the model that best suits your needs, both for power, design, and price as we will help you find the best chainsaw offers.
Top 10 Chainsaws
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that's designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- Lightweight chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- 【High Efficient】The powerful 62cc 2-cycle engine delivers steady power to the 20-inch bar and low-kickback chain,Reduces fuel consumption up to...
- 【High Quality Imported Chain】Using Longer- Professional Gasoline Chain Saw, using high-quality imported chain with good wear resistance. Super Air...
- 【Easy to Start】Real big rope wheel, easier starter, can let the machine start easily, and reduce half of the resistance. Easy use and overall...
- 455 Rancher chainsaw is an ideal saw for landowners or homeowners who require a high powered and heavy duty chainsaw
- 55. 5cc 20 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 2 cycle engine with intertie activated chain brake for safety while operating
- RELIABLE ENGINE: 42cc 2-cycle gas powered engine with low-kickback 16-inch bar and chain tames medium to large-sized branches. Perfect for the...
- COMFORTABLE OPERATION: Equipped with a 5-point anti-vibration system and cushion wrap handle for more balance and comfort while operating.
- QUICKSTART TECHNOLOGY: Make pull starts easier to rev up and get right to cutting.
- X-TORQ - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations
- AIR INJECTION - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air...
- SMART START - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- 435E II chainsaw with the new x-cut chain and x-force chainsaw Bar is a lightweight and efficient all-round chainsaw, ideal for the homeowner who...
- 40. 9cc 16 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 2 cycle engine with inertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Unique Design: Safety switch protects against accidental starts. Ideal for trimming and pruning limbs and branches.
- Electric Gas Oil Chainsaw Easier to Start: Unlike electric chainsaw tools, this electric gas oil chainsaw require gasoline, support powerful & high...
- Guide Bar Size:18" Designed to cut small limbs and saplings, the electric chainsaw provides rugged construction.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor
- 18" Oregon low-kickback bar and chain
- Tool-free chain tensioning
- Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency Equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3, 940 FPM) For improved cutting performance
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance. Chain pitch : 3/8 inch
- Air injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air...
- X-Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the worlds most stringent environmental regulations
- Quick-release air filter - Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter, Ergonomic rear handle - Increased comfort with soft inlay,...
Buy electric chainsaws or gasoline chainsaws?
Before buying your chainsaw it is important that you compare and be clear about which model can best be adapted to your needs.
To begin, we have to say that electric chainsaws are perfect to save money on your purchase and especially to enjoy it without having to go for gasoline for its operation. That is why we can say that they are perfect for domestic and occasional use.
Of course, when using the same must take into account not to cut the cable, while you have to take into account that they have less power than gasoline. In addition, you have to have extensions to be able to give the energy that the machine needs to prune the trees.
On the other hand, gasoline chainsaws stand out for adapting to all types of work, both casual and professional. In addition, this model will give you good autonomy and above all will allow you to have freedom of movement because they are not subject to any cables.
Of course, you have to take into account, when buying a professional or private gasoline chainsaw, that they are a bit more expensive and you have to have gasoline on hand to get them to work. To this, we must add that they need oil for proper operation and repairs are a bit more expensive than those of chainsaws.
Purchase Guide – What to consider to choose one?
Whether as an amateur or professional, you always have to answer this question. There is no need to buy a cheap chainsaw without knowing if the features are right for you. The same happens in the opposite case. So now let’s look at the parameters to consider in case you decide to buy a chainsaw, but first, you have to answer that question:
What are you going to use it for?
Basically, what do you need the chainsaw for? For commercial use or just to take care of your home garden? Depending on the answer you give, the type of model you are going to buy will also change and, above all, the price will also change.
Before choosing one, you must be clear about the use you want to give this product, if it is for professional use you will need a model with advanced features, if instead, it is only to maintain the home and take care of a small garden there are also suitable models for the work
- Amateur use: in this specific case, as a DIY lover, the ideal power of your chainsaw is 1 to 2 kW maximum. You do not need more. Although the displacement can be between 25 and 40 ccs (in the case of the internal combustion engine, the difference we will see later).
- Professional use: for the professional, the power must obviously be greater than 2 kW. (Obviously, it also depends on the type of work you do). Since you do not need it to prune the bushes of the house or scare the birds on the roof. The same applies to the displacement, which should not be less than 25 ccs.
Assessing weight is not a bad idea at all. Especially for people who work on a ladder. Too much weight can make you work badly, because not only will you have to stand, certainly not very comfortable, on the ladder, but you will also have to lift a not very light object.
The professionals, more accustomed, may not even find it difficult. For fans, a light chainsaw is better. It is not a lack of confidence in fans, but rather a matter of prudence.
As long as you have to prune with your feet firmly on the ground, the chainsaw can be heavy, but if you have to climb on a ladder, for your own safety, it is better to choose only those that have little weight.
Even size counts on a chainsaw. In fact, if you are usually on the ladder, always fighting with the usual tree, if your chainsaw is not modest in size, pruning will not be easy. With a small chainsaw, everything will be easier.
Here too, the argument varies between professional and amateur. The first, more accustomed, will not encounter difficulties even with a large chainsaw. The second could also hit the ground, for losing his balance with a bulky chainsaw, and that would not be right.
It is also important to evaluate the length of the sword. A 25-30 cm blade is ideal for easy work (pruning, cutting of small trees). The thing changes if you already need to cut stronger trees, and then you will surely need a length of more than 30 cm. So when you choose the length of the bar, always keep in mind what you will need it for. Buying a 40 cm long blade just for pruning can be really useless.
You know, if a chainsaw made less noise, it would be better, but it wouldn’t even be called a chainsaw. However, to prevent you from arguing with your neighbor who is awakened each morning by the chanting of your chainsaw, it would not be bad to choose a chainsaw that is silent.
The motor is the essential device to ensure that the performance of the device is adequate, you should pay attention to the ease of performing routine maintenance, you should also know that there are electric motors that must be plugged into an electrical supply to operate.