Top 10 Chromebook
- 【11.6" HD display】Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient WLED backlight. AMD Radeon R4 Graphics. On-processor graphics with shared...
- 【AMD Dual-Core A4-9120C】Enjoy a computer with an AMD A4 processor. Experience AMD performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity....
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
- Good to Go: Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours,  so you don't need to carry a charger. And when you do need a charge, get up...
- Made to move: Pixelbook Go is lightweight - barely 2 pounds. It’s 13 mm thin with a grippable design, making it easier to carry. 
- Get it done Fast: Pixelbook Go starts up in seconds, and makes working a breeze. The 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick and responsive, powering...
- Compact, light design with 11. 6” display
- Military-grade durability
- Ultra-fast connectivity with Gigabit Wi-Fi
- 【 14" HD LCD Display】14" HD (1366x768) TN 220nits Anti-glare Display; PowerVR GX6250 Graphics. 720p Camera Ideal for impressive color and clarity...
- 【MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Processor 】MediaTek MT8173C (4C, 2x A72 @2.1GHz + 2x A53 @1.7GHz) Quad Core up to 2.1GHz. It helps to build a...
- 【 4GB LPDDR3 RAM + 160GB Space】 Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 32GB eMMC flash memory+128GB...
- MediaTek MT8183 processor with integrated graphics: Built to perform without draining the battery; The brilliant design of the Octa-core CPU and GPU...
- Display: 11.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), touch, IPS, anti-glare
- 35 GB eMMC storage: An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storage
- Number of ports, 2.0
- System ram type, ddr3_sdram
- Operating system, Chrome OS
- Awarded Best Chromebook by CNN Underscored
- The power & speed you deserve: Whether your working, studying or relaxing, Galaxy Chromebook 2 has you covered. With the latest Intel Core processor,...
- Sleek design to make you stand out: Featuring an ultra-thin design , the Galaxy Chromebook 2 is compact and ready for impact. With technology as slim,...
- Get more done with this Samsung Chromebook and its Intel Celeron 1.10 GHz processor, 11.6" display, 4GB Ram and 32GB storage.
- Access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more using the preinstalled Google Play store.
- This Samsung Chromebook's Chrome OS allows this unit to power up in seconds allowing you to get to work faster than ever.
- This Chromebook is light and fast utilizing an Intel Celeron 1.60 GHz processor and weighing in at 2.71.
- Access up to 16GB of storage quickly and efficiently with 4GB of Ram.
- Turn on your Chromebook in seconds thanks to the user friendly Chrome OS and access your favorite apps anywhere with Wifi to keep your day going...
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Celeron
- Processor Model: N4020
How Do We Do These Tests?
When we have Chromebooks in our hands, the first thing we do is subject them to demanding tests to check the resistance of their batteries and how they behave by performing multiple tasks. We want to define their limits and discover how they perform in daily use.
We also test other important components separately such as the screen, the CPU, the GPU, and the hard drive, using specific benchmarks to see how they compare with those of the competition. We test the speed, efficiency, and quality of their functions separately and together.
Do Not Forget Android Applications
Chrome OS is not the most robust operating system of all, but it does the job of providing the essentials to Chromebooks, such as web browsing, word processing, and basic file type browsing. However, new Chromebooks have more options.
Since 2017, every new Chromebook model supports the Google Play store, which means you can run Android applications and use it as if it were your Android phone or tablet. Similarly, some previous models also have Android integration.
Is A Chromebook A Good Option For You?
Chromebooks are not for everyone, and some users may be frustrated by their lack of features. If you need to run many specialized applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator or even if you need the suite of Microsoft Office applications and cannot settle for Google Docs, a Chromebook is probably not for you. Without a doubt, Chromebooks are ideal for people who primarily browse the web or adhere to other tasks online and don’t want to spend so much money.
Tips for choosing your Chromebook
There are three points that every Chromebook absolutely must meet in order to be considered a good device: a low price, speed, and material quality.
This is probably the most obvious aspect of Chromebooks: their price. Chromebooks have been created by Google as a fundamental principle to supply machines that allow excellent navigation, cheaply. Therefore, good Chromebook should be cheap and propose an excellent value for money.
A good Chromebook has to be extremely fast, particularly when it comes to web browsing. Pages must load in an instant and must be able to support many open tabs simultaneously.
This speed is mainly due to the Chrome OS operating system, which allows you to fully exploit the performance of the processor and the live memory of Chromebooks. Since Chrome OS is much lighter than Windows, Chromebooks are very quick to boot and launch in just a few seconds.
Contrary to Windows entry-level laptops, Chromebooks do not sacrifice their material quality in order to reduce the cost. Whether it’s 200, 350 or 500 euros, the Chromebooks you buy at this price must be of high quality at any point.
Well, a good Chromebook must, whatever its price, have a good screen, a good keyboard and touch keyboard, a correct sound, and a solid design. This material quality is, on the other hand, one of the points that amaze most new Chromebook buyers. We do not realize the low-quality material of cheap Windows PCs before trying Chromebook.
It is important to know that Chromebooks are not classic laptops under Windows. Although they are very advantageous for their excellent value for money, the fact that they return under an operating system other than Windows can complicate things.
Before buying a Chromebook, you should reflect on the utility it will give you. Based on this, a Chromebook would possibly be more useful for you as a secondary computer than as a host computer.