Top 10 Chromebook
- 11-inch HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit 1366 x 768 resolution, MaxxAudio Audio, 16GB SSD drive
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, Intel Celeron N2955U Processor
- Multi-format media reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), 802.11 A/C, Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Celeron N3060 processor with 4GB memory, 16GB SSD
- Simple and secure Google Chrome OS
- 11.6 HD Anti-Reflective Display with image enhancer
- 11.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Base Clock Speed 1.3 GHz, Maximum Boost Speed 2.16 GHz (4C, 2x A72 @ 2.1GHz + 2x A53 @ 1.7GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM, 32 GB Integrated eMMC, No Optical Drive
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates...
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in...
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that...
- AMD Dual-Core A4-9120C APU (Turbo to 2.4GHz, 1MB Cache), 4GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM, 32GB SSD Storage,
- 14" Diagonal HD SVA Anti-Glare WLED-backlit Display (1366 x 768), AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, Micro SD Card Reader, HP TrueVision HD Camera with...
- Open/Edit MS Office Files Using Free Embedded Quick Office Editor or Google Docs for Free
- Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- 15. 6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display. Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060 @ 1. 60GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2. 48 GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3, 16GB em, No Optical Drive
- Get high performance when you need it - the Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds* and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and...
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch...
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed - just login with...
- Get 3 months of Disney+ with purchase of new Chromebook from 11/25/19 to 12/31/2019. See Google's official event site for details.
- 14 inch Full HD IPS 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge Display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13 inch Laptop footprint with large...
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100y Processor for super-fast and snappy performance
How Do We Do These Tests?
When we have Chromebooks in our hands, the first thing we do is subject them to demanding tests to check the resistance of their batteries and how they behave by performing multiple tasks. We want to define their limits and discover how they perform in daily use.
We also test other important components separately such as the screen, the CPU, the GPU, and the hard drive, using specific benchmarks to see how they compare with those of the competition. We test the speed, efficiency, and quality of their functions separately and together.
Do Not Forget Android Applications
Chrome OS is not the most robust operating system of all, but it does the job of providing the essentials to Chromebooks, such as web browsing, word processing, and basic file type browsing. However, new Chromebooks have more options.
Since 2017, every new Chromebook model supports the Google Play store, which means you can run Android applications and use it as if it were your Android phone or tablet. Similarly, some previous models also have Android integration.
Is A Chromebook A Good Option For You?
Chromebooks are not for everyone, and some users may be frustrated by their lack of features. If you need to run many specialized applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator or even if you need the suite of Microsoft Office applications and cannot settle for Google Docs, a Chromebook is probably not for you. Without a doubt, Chromebooks are ideal for people who primarily browse the web or adhere to other tasks online and don’t want to spend so much money.
Tips for choosing your Chromebook
There are three points that every Chromebook absolutely must meet in order to be considered a good device: a low price, speed, and material quality.
This is probably the most obvious aspect of Chromebooks: their price. Chromebooks have been created by Google as a fundamental principle to supply machines that allow excellent navigation, cheaply. Therefore, good Chromebook should be cheap and propose an excellent value for money.
A good Chromebook has to be extremely fast, particularly when it comes to web browsing. Pages must load in an instant and must be able to support many open tabs simultaneously.
This speed is mainly due to the Chrome OS operating system, which allows you to fully exploit the performance of the processor and the live memory of Chromebooks. Since Chrome OS is much lighter than Windows, Chromebooks are very quick to boot and launch in just a few seconds.
Contrary to Windows entry-level laptops, Chromebooks do not sacrifice their material quality in order to reduce the cost. Whether it’s 200, 350 or 500 euros, the Chromebooks you buy at this price must be of high quality at any point.
Well, a good Chromebook must, whatever its price, have a good screen, a good keyboard and touch keyboard, a correct sound, and a solid design. This material quality is, on the other hand, one of the points that amaze most new Chromebook buyers. We do not realize the low-quality material of cheap Windows PCs before trying Chromebook.
It is important to know that Chromebooks are not classic laptops under Windows. Although they are very advantageous for their excellent value for money, the fact that they return under an operating system other than Windows can complicate things.
Before buying a Chromebook, you should reflect on the utility it will give you. Based on this, a Chromebook would possibly be more useful for you as a secondary computer than as a host computer.