In the following list, you will find several variations of Compact Microwave and comments left by the people who bought it. Variants are classified by popularity, from the most popular to the least popular.
Top 10 Compact Microwave
- Pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage and dinner plate
- 700 Watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer, 30 Seconds Express Cooking
- Large LED digital display, easy-to-read control panel, child safety lock, interior light, removable 10" glass turntable
- Stylish (black) stainless steel finish, Compact Size: 0.7 cubic-foot capacity, 700 watts and 11 power levels
- Mute Function, settings, clock, kitchen timer, Child safety lock, Easy auto-cook functions: Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Frozen Veggie, Beverage, Reheat
- One Touch Express cooking function with 1-6 minutes and +30 seconds functions, and two defrost settings (by weight or by time)
- POWER + INNOVATION 900 Watts of High Power for fast, even cooking and delicious results
- MICROWAVE CONTROLS 7 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, 10. 6 inches turntable; Delay Start and Timer; More/Less Control; Child Safety Lock; Quick 30sec and...
- SMALL COUNTERTOP FOOTPRINT Smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity
- Now it's easier to defrost vegetables, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice. With an Echo device (not included), quick-cook voice presets and...
- Automatically reorder popcorn when you run low and save 10% on popcorn orders-enabled by Amazon Dash Replenishment technology
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Retro design with vibrant color that fits all kitchen styles
- Equips with energy saving eco mode, sound on/off button and child safety lock
- 700 watts with 10 power levels, clock and kitchen timer
- COMPACT MICROWAVE OVEN: ADA compliant 0.9 cubic feet countertop microwave oven is perfect for small office kitchens, RVs, and apartments
- POWER AND CONVENIENCE: Countertop microwave has 10 power settings at 900 watts, an add 30 seconds button option, and a safety lock to keep kids safe
- HEATING PRESETS: One Touch Auto-Cook preset programs take the guess work out of heating your favorite foods, like pizza, potatoes, popcorn, frozen...
- Microwave cooking made easy space saving, 1.2 cubic feet; 1200w sleek black countertop oven with 11 power levels, smart controls and led, 3 level...
- Inverter technology: Generates a seamless stream of microwave cooking power for evenly heated foods edges to center; Cooking time: 99 min 99sec
- Smart cooking settings with genius sensor automatically adjusts power and times to take the guesswork out of everyday cooking; Includes 10 sensor cook...
- Stylish Stainless Steel with easy-to-clean interior, with external dimension(w*d*h): 20. 5*17. 1*12. 8 inches, with internal Dimension (w*d*h): 13....
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potato, vegetables and more
- One touch popcorn button and two defrost settings - custom defrost and 1 lb. Auto defrost
- COMPACT MICROWAVE OVEN: ADA compliant 0.7 cubic feet countertop microwave oven is perfect for most college dorm rooms, small office kitchens, and...
- POWER AND CONVENIENCE: Countertop microwave has 10 power settings at 700 watts, an add 30 seconds button option, and a safety lock to keep children...
- HEATING PRESETS: With 6 Auto-Cook preset programs, you can take the guess work out of heating your favorite foods, like pizza, potatoes, popcorn,...
- *Please see the manual for boxed popcorn cooking instructions! Larger bags of popcorn will need to be folded in order to fully cook.
- Concave Reflex System (C.R.S) - Daewoo's exclusive cooking system uses concave reflectors and dual waves to quickly and evenly cook food.
- Recessed Turntable - Located in a recess in the bottom of the microwave, the recessed turntable has more space than the traditional microwave.
Purchase Guide – What to consider before buying a Compact Microwave?
To know which microwave to buy, it is necessary to detail some aspects and take into account if these are capable of covering the use that you want to give, there are very complete devices for different uses, but if you only need one to heat your food, also There are very simple models.
There are different types of microwave devices, which can be classified into 3 main models.
- Simple: it is the most used in homes because it is the most economically accessible, allows you to heat food and defrost food.
- Grill: this type of models has the ability to cook as if it were an oven internally.
- Convection: It has the ability to circulate the air, throughout the internal part of the microwave thanks to a fan that brings, it has the ability to bake too, but this type of products is somewhat expensive.
The power has a close relationship, with the time it takes for food to cook, on the other hand, it also has a lot to do with the energy expenditure that the product will produce. A Grill model usually reaches powers that reach up to 1000W and those that do not usually have a power of 750-900 W.
Size and capacity.
The size of the appliance is an important issue in several aspects, you must first take into account space it will occupy in your kitchen, secondly the use you plan to give it, since if you want to bake it is logical that it is internally spacious. As for the capacity is measured in liters, as standard, the microwave devices usually have between 18 and 30 liters.
Each product usually has a panel where there are a number of numbers, where you usually put the time you want it to warm up. In addition, it has a series of programs determined according to the characteristics of the equipment, to heat, cook, bake or increase its power. Among other aspects that must be taken into consideration, such as the cleanliness of the product, the quality of its turntable and whether or not to bring a rack to heat.
Microwaves are also equipped with some functions that simplify their use. The more functions, the more suitable the oven will be for different types of needs. Let’s see what functions a microwave oven should have:
- Safety lock: Many microwaves have a button lock to prevent children from inadvertently activating them;
- Acoustic signals: the presence of the acoustic signal at the end of cooking reminds you to remove the food and turn off the microwave (not all turn off independently). Then, if necessary, check if it is possible to manage the activation and level of the sounds emitted;
- Rotating plate lock: the rotation of the plate allows food to be cooked more homogeneously. However, there are cases in which it is advisable to stop the dish, for example, with the ventilated cooking mode. Check if your oven is equipped with one;
- Language choice: in some ovens, you can select the language in which the screen will be used;
- Function to eliminate unpleasant odors from the oven;
- Steam cleaning function
- Standby screen: some ovens have a screen that goes into standby mode if it is not used for long periods of time. Useful to save on bills and make responsible decisions;
- Stop key: the key that stops the microwave operation.