Gone are the days when we had to be limited by cables, connections and non-wireless equipment, or those gigantic and heavy computers that filled almost the entire desktop. As mobile devices become smaller and more capable, those old desktop computers could easily be forgotten. However, the truth is that – unless you need the flexibility of a laptop – there is a no better option to get more for your money. Therefore, in this guide, we offer you a selection of the best desktop computers on the market.
Top 10 Desktop Computers
- 9th Generation Intel Core i3 9100 Processor (Up to 4. 2GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD Writer Double Layer Drive (DVD RW)
- 802. 11AC Wi Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Dell 7010 Intel I5 Quad-Core 3.2 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, DVW Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- HP 8300 Intel I5 Quad-Core 3.2 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 8GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVD Optical Drive
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400 Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8400 processor (9MB Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
- 12GB, DDR4, 2666MHz,1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, Dell Wired Keyboard and Mouse Included
- 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 1x1, Intel UHD Graphics 630
- The essential home computer: With an AMD processor and 4 GB of RAM, your family can seamlessly go from sending work emails to uploading vacation...
- A centerpiece for the home: This All-in-One PC displays more with an ultra-thin bezel and has an adjustable tilt stand allowing you to work from...
- Integrated FHD monitor and audio: 21.5 Inches diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS WLED-backlit micro edge monitor and front-facing speakers
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8250U Processor (Up to 3. 4GHz)
- 23. 8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen edge to edge LED Back lit display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive. Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 65 W
- *Runs: Windows 10 Home 64bit
- *Specs: Core2Duo 3.0Ghz CPU, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD Player
- *What's in The Box? Dell OptiPlex with 22" LCD Monitor (brands may vary), USB Keyboard and Mouse, all cables needed.
- Lightning Fast: Powered by Intel's top of the line Core 2 series processor and loaded with 8 GB of RAM, this machine will outperform the competition...
- Massive Storage: Packed with 500 GB of hard drive space, you can store all of the apps, games, photos, music and movies that you need.
- Get Connected: Includes a vibrant 19-inch LCD Monitor (Brands may vary). The included Keyboard & Mouse and USB Wi-Fi Adapter will have you up and...
- RENEWED - This product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and will...
- ITEM - Dell Optiplex High Performance Desktop Computer, built with higher quality components perfect for business or home.
- SPECIFICATIONS - i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad Core CPU, 16GB RAM, New 480GB SSD Hard Drive (10x faster than standard mechanical drives), DVDRW, WiFi
What to consider before buying cheap and good pcs?
One of the most important things is to separate each piece that makes up our computer individually. For them, we show you which are the most important pieces of a pc.
Components of a computer
There are several components, we detail them in order of importance. You will know that each element is more than important, we try to be as simple as possible so that you understand each factor of importance.
- We can say that the processor is the brain of the computer, is responsible for performing the logical processes. As in itself, a pc uses logical processes. It is undoubtedly the most important component for each task we perform to work.
- We could put the motherboards in the first place but it is not a matter of who is first or second. The motherboard is where all the components inside a pc will be connected. The best-known brands are MSI, Asus, and Gigabyte
- Device is responsible for storing computer data that the computer will then use. Let’s say that if your hard drive or SSD is small you won’t have much capacity to store a lot of data, especially if you move with image or video design themes that require a lot of capacity.
- It is a small component where instructions are stored that can later be used by a device such as a desktop computer. Within it is where you can perform reading or writing operations. It is an important aspect that determines the speed on many occasions of your computer.
- It is an extension of the motherboard responsible for taking all the processing and making it compressible and processable so that an output device can display the corresponding information. It is very important when it comes to having image resolution and especially for games.
- All the components mentioned above must be somewhere, that place is the computer tower. It serves as an ordering of the components so that they are not visible by the end-user.
More components of a pc:
- We can add many other components such as network boards, HDMI outputs, VGA, and we can continue to infinity. We only take care of naming the most important for the basic operation of a computer.
Types of Computers:
Not only are their desktop computers, but we can also find other basic computer models.
Computers all in 1:
- With their name enough and surplus, these computers will allow you to have a CPU, a monitor and speakers, all in a single computer, so you will save the need to cover large spaces when installing your desktop computer.
- They are much smaller computers ideal for simpler tasks. They can be used to work on design issues or games but the real thing is that a traditional computer is more advisable, taking into account its objective could take it into account.
Modern computers with touch screen:
- Today many people want the latest in computers, more modern, faster, lighter, thinner and as if that were not enough, they can also buy computers with touch screens ideal for certain specific tasks of work. Not everything is games!
Advantages of the new generation of desktop computers
2019 brings with it the best innovations in desktop computers, we detail some of these below.
For the most part, the advancement of desktop computers seeks to provide the best performance that a computer can have by reducing the physical space they can occupy, so we see that computers are becoming smaller and more versatile.
These computers do not settle for being excellent, fast or small, they need to be beautiful. That is why one of the advantages of these computers is that they have an elegant design with increasingly modern and avant-garde finishes.
Bluetooth and Wireless Connections
With most of these computers, you can say goodbye to the tangles of cables that are not aesthetic and are always a problem on your desktop. These computers have Bluetooth or wireless connections that allow you to operate the keyboard and mouse from a distance or you can even control the device with your smart devices by simply downloading an application.