The popular manufacturer Dyson is one of the top brands when it comes to high-quality vacuum cleaners. Dyson primarily manufactures wireless models that are cyclonic vacuum cleaners. These special vacuum cleaners offer numerous advantages over standard equipment. This will save you the dust bag and in the case of Dyson, of course, the cable.
But which Dyson vacuum cleaners are particularly recommended and what should you pay close attention to when making a purchase? Attached you will find matching the best 8 vacuum cleaners from Dyson in a compact overview. In addition, we have put together an extensive buying guide for you, which should answer all your questions about the Dyson vacuum cleaners.
Top 10 Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
- The Dyson Ball Total Clean Vacuum effortlessly transitions from carpet to hard floors without losing suction
- Vacuum sucking Power too strong for floating rug. Please choose accordingly.
- Incredible maneuverability
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10. 14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen and...
- Acoustically engineered. Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, to keep sound levels down. Quickly transforms to a handheld Changes to a...
- Fade-free power. The seven-cell, nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
- Strongest suction of any vacuum
- The Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner has the strongest suction of any vacuum
- Radial Root Cyclone technology
- Radial root cyclone technology captures more dirt and microscopic dust
- Self-adjusting cleaner head Seals in suction across carpets and hard floors
- Rides on a Ball and steers easily into difficult places
- [Keeps carpets and hard floors looking great] Care for surfaces of all types with flexible cleaning options.
- [Cordless design] The built-in battery provides up to 30 minutes of powerful fade-free suction. Dyson digital motor V7. Engineered for powerful...
- [Strong suction power from start to finish] Cyclonic technology separates dirt from the air, preventing it from clogging filters and ensuring...
- Self adjusting cleaner head; Seals in suction across carpets and hard floors
- Wand and hose release in one smooth action, so it’s easy to clean up high and under furniture
- Whole machine filtration traps allergens and bacteria inside the machine
- Cord free, Hassle free, Powerful suction
- Up to 30 minute's run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging...
- New Torque Drive Cleaner Head - Removes 25% More Dust than the Dyson V8 Vacuum
- The Dyson Digital V10 Motor Spins At Up to 125,000 RPM to Generate Powerful Suction and a Powerful Handheld Vacuum - Up to 60 Minutes of Run Time When...
- Three Power Modes - Three Different Power Modes to Suit Any Task on Any Floor Type
- Dyson's most intelligent, powerful cordless vacuum. Twice the suction of any cordless vacuum.
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as...
- Engineered for whole-home, deep cleaning. Suction power, run time and tools designed to deep clean your whole home.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology : Radial root cyclone technology captures more dust and dirt for a deeper clean
- Ball technology : steers with a turn of the wrist to maneuver easily around furniture, obstacles and into difficult places
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration : Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures that dusts are...
Purchase advice on the Dyson vacuum cleaners – you have to pay attention!
Why do many consumers rely on Dyson products?
Perhaps you are also wondering why the vacuum cleaners and other electronic innovations from the manufacturer Dyson are so popular. This is basically related to several different criteria. First and foremost, the high quality of the vacuum cleaner’s workmanship is worth mentioning, which positively accentuates many consumers and test portals. So, as a customer, you can be sure that you can work well with a Dyson vacuum cleaner for many years.
But also very important is the suction power when it comes to a high-quality vacuum cleaner, which beats with such a high price to book. That’s exactly where you make a mistake with a Dyson model, because modern cyclone technology is used in most models of the brand, so you will benefit from maximum suction power. And last but not least, the general product design that distinguishes Dyson electronics.
The Dyson products are significantly different from commercial vacuum cleaners and score points with an exceptional and modern design and many additional functions, which facilitates the general handling. In this context, especially the wall mounts should be mentioned, which represent a good supplement, especially for the battery-operated vacuum cleaners. Because these wall mounts have integrated charging systems, so you can flexibly charge the inserted vacuum cleaner. This also has the advantage that the battery-powered vacuum cleaners are always fully charged if you want to use them.
Test various Dyson vacuum cleaners FAZ
The newspaper FAZ also made a comparison with several models by different manufacturers. This test also included some Dyson brand vacuum cleaners that we do not want to deprive you. Among other things, the Dyson V8 Absolute for about 500 ¬ was examined more closely. The testers praised the low weight and good build quality. However, the FAZ describes the general battery capacity as quite low, which of course is assumed differently from user to user. If you need to work out classic living space, a total of 30-40 minutes of battery life should be enough for you, as most of Dyson’s appliances can handle without a cable.
Strong and environmentally friendly vacuum cleaner Today, more and more consumers are relying on vacuum cleaners that can be operated without a bag. Corresponding devices have been developed technically massive, so even the general suction power exists if the dust container is quite well filled. Vacuum cleaners without a cable, as produced by the manufacturer Dyson in the first place, also offer some other advantages. This is especially true for the massive cost savings since you have to buy in the long term use, of course, no vacuum cleaner bags. In addition, you do not harm the environment, since the disposal of these bags is not so easy.
Dyson’s Zyklon vacuum cleaners are particularly suitable for allergy sufferers as well since these models filter out up to 99.9% of the finest particles from the exhaust air due to the built-in filter systems. These would, therefore, continue to exist in commercial cleaners in the room if such a filter me to use. Accordingly, you work with these devices particularly hygienic and ecological and sustainable.
How do most Dyson models with cyclone technology work?
Cyclone vacuum cleaners are basically built similar to the commercially available models that must be operated with a bag. Thus, a fan ensures sufficient negative pressure, so that the dirt is absorbed by dust from the ground. Compared to a vacuum cleaner with bag, however, the dirty air is whirled up in a cyclone. Due to the centrifugal force pushing out the dirt particles in the outer part of the container, where then all the dirt is collected.
Which vacuum cleaners does the Dyson brand produce?
- Cyclone vacuum cleaner
Today, Dyson offers almost exclusively bagless cyclonic vacuum cleaners. There are a few different devices that are particularly well suited for differentiated applications. This applies, for example, to households with animals or even to users who would like to use their vacuum cleaners particularly flexibly, such as in the camping area or in the car. Cyclonic vacuum cleaners from Dyson are equipped with a powerful motor and are not associated with additional follow-up costs since you do not have to buy a vacuum cleaner bag.
- Vacuum cleaners for households with animals
In a special product category, the manufacturer Dyson provides selected models for consumers, which are particularly suitable for the removal of animal hair. These devices include the addition of Animal in the product description, and we have also introduced a few devices in the head of this page. Zyklon vacuum cleaners from Dyson are the perfect choice for eliminating animal hair. After all, animal hairs develop an unpleasant odour particularly quickly, which is the case primarily in dogs. By simply picking it up with a Dyson Pet Vacuum Cleaner, you can make sure that the odour in such a case is particularly low.
- Battery vacuum cleaner
Due to modern developed battery systems, which are based primarily on lithium-ion technology, more and more vacuum cleaners with this technology are available for you. Cordless vacuum cleaners, as offered by the manufacturer Dyson, convince with numerous advantages, such as wireless operation. If you would like to work without a power cable and use your vacuum cleaner flexibly in your own four walls, then such a model is ideal for you. However, you also have to expect some disadvantages. So the battery life is limited. For Dyson equipment, this capacity can be up to 40 minutes on average, provided you have a fully charged battery.
In addition, you must always ensure that the batteries of the vacuum cleaner are charged if you always want to ensure the use of household appliances. However, the manufacturer Dyson solves this problem in a particularly practical way by providing most of the devices with a wall bracket that is connected to an automatic charging system. So, if you put your Dyson Vacuum Cleaner in the wall mount, charging will start completely automatically, so you will not have to plug in any power cords like regular smartphones or similar battery-powered products.
What should you pay most attention to when purchasing a Dyson vacuum cleaner?
The criteria listed below are especially useful if you want to make a purchase decision on a Dyson model. So make sure that the most important features of the vacuum cleaner are for you.
- General suction and power
Of course, the suction power plays a central role. Since Dyson, as the inventor of the Zyklon technology, is significantly involved in the development, you can expect the best results in terms of suction performance. Not for nothing, Dyson offers excellent vacuum cleaners, which are ideal for the removal of animal hair. So, if you are getting an overview of the various models of vacuum cleaner, then it is advisable to compare the power consumption of the devices that manufacturers specify in watts. However, you should always remember that this general suction power is not very significant. The indication in watts indicates only the power consumption.
Much more important, then, is the classic engine performance that consumers can read based on the cleaning classes from A to G. Thus, the manufacturers of vacuum cleaners have been forced to specify the suitability for equipment on certain floors transparent. In this context, it is also important that you commit to a model that makes it possible to regulate the suction power. After all, you do not want to work on particularly sensitive surfaces, such as curtains or curtains, with a particularly high suction force, which can seriously damage them.
Dyson uses cyclone technology first and foremost. This offers the advantage of minimized noise, which is especially the case compared to vacuum cleaners, which are equipped with a commercial bag. So if you put a lot of emphasis on a quiet vacuum as possible, then you are quite well served with the Dyson equipment. Most models only reach 75 dB in normal operation and 85 dB at the maximum levels.
- Brushes, nozzles and accessories
Depending on whether you would like to rid smooth floors or even carpets and sofas from dirt, different brushes or nozzles are necessary. This is supplied by the manufacturer Dyson on most devices, so you will benefit from a flexible application.
- Handling, wheels and design
Of course, general handling plays a key role in vacuum cleaners and other equipment. If, for example, you prefer a hand vacuum cleaner, you will find exactly the right models in the Dyson range, which, thanks to telescopic tubes, can also be easily edited in length. So it does not matter whether you like to use your Dyson vacuum cleaner in your own home or in the car, for example, to clean a child seat.
In this context, however, is also the talk of the vacuum cleaner, developed by the manufacturer Dyson with a special ball system. This system offers the advantage of a particularly uncomplicated manoeuvring from A to B, which especially low-priced underwater vacuum cleaners of other brands can not usually ensure. Therefore, if you prefer a fairly simple handling, then you make no mistake with a device from Dyson.
The size of the dust container is of course also very important. Finally, if you have a small volume container, you often have to empty it to the trashcan and empty it. With a large dust container, you make sure that you save time and work effectively, which should not be underestimated. As an important feature, however, Dyson uses only particularly easy-to-use collection containers. So you usually have to operate the machine with just a single push of a button, so that the container from the vacuum cleaner dissolves. This is particularly easy to do directly over a trash can so that the dust can be disposed of completely. Dyson does not use vacuum bags, so it’s easy on the environment.
Which vacuum cleaner is best suited for you by Dyson?
To determine which model best suits you, it is important that you carefully evaluate the features and uses. Matching this, we have attached to you a variety of uses in an overview, so you can do this very easy.
- Dyson vacuum cleaner for single households
You live alone and are currently looking for a vacuum cleaner that is characterized by a particularly good and above all, consistent suction? In such a case, using a Dyson vacuum cleaner can always make sure that you enjoy it for many years to come. The devices are very easy to operate and, above all, the cyclone systems offer numerous advantages, which we have already described in detail above. For single households, therefore, the cheaper models from Dyson are the first choice. However, this also applies depending on the application for the vacuum cleaner, which is equipped with a battery system, and therefore can be operated wirelessly.
- Dyson vacuum cleaner for families
Thanks to the maximum suction power, the simple operation and the flexible handling, the vacuum cleaners from the manufacturer Dyson are of course also in demand for multi-person households or families and ensure the best possible cleaning. Especially the battery-powered models are recommended by Dyson for this target group. Due to the adjustable telescopic tubes, you can expand the application possibilities tremendously, so that you can not only use such a vacuum cleaner in your household but also, for example, in the hobby sector or in the car. So if you have children, it is easily possible to do the cleaning in the car of child seats or similar things comfortably.
- Dyson vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers
The manufacturer Dyson installed in all models modern filter systems, such as HEPA filters. These ensure effective air purification, which can not be ensured by commercially available vacuum cleaners, which, for example, do not have such a HEPA filter. For these household appliances, the air can not be filtered so well by far, and the disposal of dust particles is a very big problem. However, you will not have to deal with this disadvantage due to the operation of the button-type emptying of the dust container, which Dyson has integrated with most models. So if you’re an allergic person, you’re not going to make a mistake with a Dyson model.